Thursday, March 22, 2012

Epic

As of tonight, the fun has begun. Tonight was Kandace and Chad's "Dinner" for all the family. It was EPIC. And it was at the restaurant Epic. I had a blast. I loved seeing all of the family and meeting Chad's family. We ate delicious food and an amazing program was put on. My parents got up and did the ABC's of Kandace. It really made me emotional. I couldn't believe it. I can't believe that my sister is getting married tomorrow. My best friend. I love her. Grandpa Pope also sang which was so good. Chad's parents spoke, and another lady sang. She sang as song called Feels like home. It was amazing. A new one of my favorites. Can't wait for the temple and reception tomorrow. Oh and I'm excited to go to Hunger Games tomorrow!! It should be a fun filled day. And I have a little surprise phone call hopefully coming tomorrow morning. We will see!! Could be a very good/emotional day for me tomorrow. But once it's over, I'll be screaming HALLEFREAKINLUJAH. :) I'm out! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment