Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Great Change


Let me just begin by saying, this blog could have some serious gaps until school is out in a couple weeks, but I am really going to try.

This has been busy with homework and my new job. I am loving the new job though. I work with awesome people. Check out what Evan and I did the other day? Don't you think he is looking a little Urkelish?
 

We are truly classy at work! If anyone wants to come visit. We have a great selection of ties, bow ties, and suspenders. 

This past week with all my work duties, I feel like I have barely seen my three favorite people. My own roommates. That's slightly pathetic. But I guess now that I am a part of the real working world, I better get used to it. 

I guess the next thing I want to touch on, is how awesome my sister and her husband chad are. Now that I'm working, I barely have time for dinner. They are always so good about feeding me and letting me crash after work. Chad actually made some pretty decent cookies on Friday when I was there. He's awesome and I love seeing how happy they are together:) 

I had lot's of people ask me at the reception if it made me want to get married soon. Of course.. NOT!! I can wait a couple more years, but I am very excited to be with someone and be as happy as they are forever! Love you two. Thanks for being examples. 

Quick shout out to my buddy Max Magill. It is his birthday today. He's a stud, Check us out! 
That was such a memorable night. And now, with everything that has happened, I think about it and laugh out loud. I don't think people could understand that night like I do! 

When I get thinking about Maxwell though, I have to jump quickly to my Best Friend Carson. Or Elder Stevenson as he is now. He's amazing. He's doing so well in Boise and I hope it isn't long before he is in Mexico. I can't wait to get to talk to him on Mother's Day! :) I actually talk to his twin sister Annlie alot! I think we are planning a trip to bear lake sometime soon cuz I need to catch up on some movies I haven't seen! Love them both!! Aren't we cute together?? 


I miss him dearly! Can't believe it has almost been 3 months. I do regret not taking more pictures with him though! We had some really good memories before he left! Good Luck Elder!! 

Today was General Conference. It was OUTSTANDING. Conference is my favorite time of year. Not only  do I get to listen to the Prophet, his counselors, and the apostles, but I love being able to spend time with my family! I love them so much. Can't wait to move home in a couple weeks and be able to be with them all the time!! 

I think one of my favorite parts of conference, is the segments they play in between sessions. Today they played a really touching story about a young boy. You should check it out! 

It is a very touching video and the segment they played today was about a lady who saw the video and wanted her family to be just like this incredible young man. 

Well That's enough for today! I have loved the last couple weeks of my life even though it has had some strange changes, but they are all for the best!! Love you! Remember to always smile! 

1 comment:

  1. Saw the link to your blog on facebook! You are the cutest, and I just had to let you know!. And to answer your question you and the boy are SO cute together!

    ReplyDelete