Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Sun!

I don't get to start my summer like everyone else does this week. I've got two more weeks of spring classes, then I will get to join in on the summer fun! I have loved my Human Anatomy class but I am counting down the days until I'm down. From the bones, to the muscles, to arteries, to veins, to all the organs, and all the little notches and bumps on all the organs. It has been a tough class but I am impressed with how much I have learned in such a short time period.
Also, Let me get out there that I have mono. I was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago. I have never been so sick in my life. I thought I was hit by a Semi Truck! Everything hurt so bad! I'm doing a little bit better now!
I also this week got my first sunburn! I'm one that sunburns quite alot. But usually after the first few sunburns it isn't too bad! Hopefully this one doesn't peel- That's my least favorite thing!
On to newer pastures for all you seniors. I can't believe it has already been a year since my graduation. I feel like it was just happening. I miss all my High School friends. I wish I could go back and relive my senior year. I would do quite a few things differently. Live it up friends. I am missing the missionary alot this week as well. I'm excited to spend a weekend with his sister at Bear Lake!  Well... That's all for today. I've got to get back to my studying. Enjoy the Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment