Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bear Lake!

This was a definitely needed weekend away! Spending a weekend at Bear Lake with Annlie was amazing! I couldn't believe how similar her and Carson are now that I've spent more time with her. She would do or say things that brought back some pretty funny memories of her Brother. The lake was beautiful! I loved how blue the water was! I also saw Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time this weekend! Such a good movie. It was fun to talk to Annlie and get to know her better, as well as funny embarrassing moments about Carson. I got one of the famous raspberry shakes from Bear Lake and loved it! It was such a fun needed weekend! I hope that Annlie and I can spend more time together over the next little while! One thing I always wish is that I would have taken more pictures! I ended up taking three pictures the whole weekend. It was a blast and I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment