Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's that TIME again!

Ding, Ding, Ding! School is back in session! My mom and brother started back up on Tuesday and I get to start on Monday! I got all moved in to my new apartment and I absolutely love it! I got to see my two favorite girls last night after a long time of being away! I'm so happy they are back here in Provo! I've got myself ready to go back to school and now is the waiting game! Today I have a very long shift at work- but then the fun begins! Tomorrow we are having a big party with my girls and our families! Saturday we are having a family party at Yuba lake! I can't wait to see Randy and congratulate him on the upcoming baptism! Sunday I get to meet all my new wardies- Then Monday the fun begins! Yeah I am very excited for school to start if you couldn't tell! Things are going just great and I hope everyone is enjoying school or ready to start school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment